E-Transfer Round Opened for Punjab Teachers July 2023
Opening of E-Transfer Round
Subject: E-Transfer Round for Punjab Teachers
To: All Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) in Punjab
Date: 27th July, 2023
The Competent Authority has approved the commencement of the E-Transfer round for all categories of teachers in Punjab. This transfer process includes various categories such as awaiting posting officers/teachers, promoted teachers, Divorce, Widow, Wedlock, Marriage, Disability, Medical, Mutual, and Open Merit transfers. The transfer process will be conducted through the SIS (School Information System) platform.
Schedule for E-Transfer Round July 2023
|Categories of Transfer
|Date of Apply
|Decision on Appeals by Review Committee
|Orders will be issued on
Instructions for Strict Compliance
- All CEOs (DEAs) are responsible for tagging all promoted teachers on SIS before the opening of the E-Transfer round.
- The teachers deputed in Election duties must fulfill their assigned duties as per the Election Commission of Pakistan’s guidelines based on their previous place of postings. Non-compliance will result in disciplinary proceedings under PEEDA Act, 2006.
- Awaiting posting officers/teachers must apply on SIS for their postings. Failure to comply will result in considering their intervening/awaiting period as leave of kind due instead of pay purposes. They should also keep themselves updated on SIS from the respective officer.
- Promoted teachers/officers are directed to choose maximum preferences for the actualization of their promotion on SIS. Failure to do so will result in posting/adjustment against schools with a dire need for teachers.
Sharing the Schedule and Directions
The CEOs (DEAs) are further directed to share the E-Transfer round schedule with all lower formations and across all social media groups to ensure the awareness of teachers about the upcoming process.
- Mr. Sajad Qureshi, Joint Director, PITB, Arfa Tower, Lahore.
- PS to Minister for Education Punjab, Lahore.
- PS to Secretary School Education Punjab, Lahore/South Punjab.
- PS to Special Secretary, School Education.
Note: The table above provides an organized overview of the E-Transfer round schedule for Punjab teachers, along with the responsible personnel for effective implementation and compliance.