Waseela e Taleem Registration Through Mobile App
The Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program is a government initiative that provides financial assistance to students from low-income families to help them continue their education. The program is administered by the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) and is available to students in grades 1-12.
Students can register for the program through the BISP Waseela e Taleem mobile app. The app is available for download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
To register for the program, students must:
- Download the BISP Waseela e Taleem app.
- Create an account.
- Enter their personal information, including their name, date of birth, mother’s ID card number, and mobile phone number.
- Upload a copy of their National Identity Card (NIC) or Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Submit their application.
Once a student’s application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by BISP officials. If the application is approved, the student will be eligible to receive a monthly stipend.
The stipend amount is based on the student’s grade level. Students in grades 1-5 receive a stipend of Rs. 1,000 per month, students in grades 6-8 receive a stipend of Rs. 1,200 per month, and students in grades 9-12 receive a stipend of Rs. 1,500 per month.
The Waseela e Taleem program is a valuable resource for students from low-income families. The program helps to ensure that these students have the financial support they need to continue their education and reach their full potential.
Benefits of Registering for the Waseela e Taleem Program
There are many benefits to registering for the Waseela e Taleem program. These benefits include:
- Financial assistance to help pay for school fees, books, and other educational expenses.
- Increased access to quality education.
- Improved academic performance.
- Increased opportunities for employment and social mobility.
If you are a student from a low-income family, I encourage you to register for the Waseela e Taleem program. The program can help you to achieve your educational goals and build a brighter future for yourself.
How to Register for the Waseela e Taleem Program
To register for the Waseela e Taleem program, you must:
- Download the BISP Waseela e Taleem mobile app.
- Create an account.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, date of birth, mother’s ID card number, and mobile phone number.
- Upload a copy of your National Identity Card (NIC) or Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Submit your application.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by BISP officials. If your application is approved, you will be eligible to receive a monthly stipend.
If you have any questions about the Waseela e Taleem program, please contact BISP at the following number:
You can also visit the BISP website for more information: