Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) to Launch 2-Day Training of 2051 Teachers on FLN and Assessment under TALEEM Programme
The Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) has planned to launch a 2-day training of 2051 teachers on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy (FLN) and Assessment under the TALEEM Programme in 5 districts of Punjab: D.G.Khan, Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Mianwali, and R.Y.Khan. The training will be conducted from 01.06.2023 in three batches at tehsil level at 20 centres in the 5 districts.
- Class size at each centre must not be less than 20 and must not exceed 30 participants.
- In case there is any issue regarding any matter of training, concerned RPM will coordinate with Head Office for further directions to resolve the issue.
- Timings of the training are from 08.00 am to 03.30 pm.
- District-wise and Tehsil-wise list of teachers to be trained can be accessed through QAED Training Management System. Timetable and training plan are also being shared with you.
- For TMS related issues, please contact immediately the focal person TMS Ms. Ayesha Karim In-charge IT.
- You are therefore requested to make necessary arrangement for conduction of training in your respective districts.
- The CEOs (DEAS) are requested to get the trainees and MTs from the public sector relieved from their schools and ensure their 100% participation in the training.
- During the training, SOPs of COVID-19 may be strictly observed.
- A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
- The Director (Monitoring) SED with request to share and direct the CEOS (DEAS) for compliance
- PS to Secretary, Govt of the Punjab, School Education
- PS to Secretary South Punjab, Govt of the Punjab, School Education
- PS to Director General QAED Punjab, Lahore
- PA to Additional Director General, QAED Punjab, Lahore
- The In-charge Data Center QAED Punjab with request to configure the training as per plan and coordinate with the PITB for maintaining online attendance of the participants
- The Deputy Director (Audit & Finance) with request to issue financial guidelines and release funds to the district QAEDs concerned
- The Deputy Director (QA) QAED Punjab with request to devise a monitoring plan for monitoring of the training
- The Deputy Director (Field) QAED Punjab with request to coordinate with the RPMs and District QAED Heads for the arrangements and smooth conduction of the training
- Office file.
I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.