Punjab Summer vacation 2023 Notification
Punjab Summer Vacation 2023 Notification
The Punjab government has announced summer vacation for all schools in the province. The vacation will start on June 6, 2023 and will end on August 20, 2023. This means that students will have two months and 14 days off from school.
The decision was made in light of the hot weather conditions in the province. The government has advised parents to ensure that their children stay hydrated and avoid strenuous activities during the summer months.
The following are the dates for summer vacation in Punjab:
- Start: June 6, 2023
- End: August 20, 2023
What to do during summer vacation?
There are many things that students can do during summer vacation. Here are a few ideas:
- Read books: Reading is a great way to stay entertained and learn new things. There are many great books available for all ages.
- Go on vacation: Summer is a great time to go on vacation. There are many different places to visit in Pakistan and around the world.
- Spend time with family and friends: Summer is a great time to spend time with family and friends. Go for walks, play games, or just relax and enjoy each other’s company.
- Volunteer: Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community and make a difference in the world. There are many different organizations that need volunteers.
- Learn a new skill: Summer is a great time to learn a new skill. There are many different classes and workshops available.
- Get a job: Getting a job is a great way to earn money and gain experience. There are many different jobs available for students.
Tips for staying safe during summer vacation
Here are a few tips for staying safe during summer vacation:
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water, especially if you are spending time outdoors.
- Avoid strenuous activities: Avoid strenuous activities during the hottest part of the day.
- Wear sunscreen: Wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Wear a hat: Wear a hat to protect your face from the sun.
- Stay cool: Stay cool by taking cool showers or baths, drinking cold drinks, and staying in the shade.
- Be aware of your surroundings: Be aware of your surroundings and be careful when walking or biking.
- Tell someone where you are going: Tell someone where you are going and when you expect to be back.
Summer vacation is a time for students to relax and have fun. However, it is important to stay safe and healthy during the summer months. By following the tips in this article, students can have a safe and enjoyable summer vacation.
پنجاب کے سکولز میں موسم گرما کی تعطیلات کا نوٹیفکیشن جاری ۔۔۔