Akhuwat Loan Scheme: Interest-Free Loans for the Poor in Pakistan
How to Apply for an Akhuwat Loan
- Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani citizen
- Age 18-62
- Valid CNIC
- Two guarantors who are not family members
- Good character
- Source of income
- Supporting Documents
- Copies of CNIC for applicant and guarantors
- Household bills
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Types of Akhuwat Loans
- Group loans
- Individual loans
- Application Process
- Find out about the loan and its services.
- Gather the required documents.
- Visit your nearest Akhuwat Loan Microfinance Bank and schedule an appointment.
- Complete the Application for Loan form.
- Submit your application and supporting documents.
- The loan officer will review your application and notify you of your eligibility.
Benefits of Akhuwat Loans
- Interest-free loans
- No collateral required
- Simple application process
- Loans available for a variety of purposes
How to Apply for an Akhuwat Loan Online
Akhuwat does not currently offer online applications. However, you can find out more about the loan and its eligibility criteria on the Akhuwat website. You can also call the Akhuwat helpline for more information.
Akhuwat Loan Scheme is a great way to access interest-free loans if you are a low-income Pakistani citizen. The application process is simple and the loans are available for a variety of purposes. If you are interested in applying for an Akhuwat Loan, I encourage you to visit the Akhuwat website or call the helpline for more information.